Custom and Private Tours
Private Tours ~ General Description & Steps
- We book your accommodation, plan the itinerary, cover all transport and guiding from the meet point until return.
- We usually allow you to pay your meals and accommodation costs directly, but tours can be priced to include those costs.
- Typical private tour price starts at:
- £150 per person per day for groups of 6 adults or more
- £225 per person per day for groups of 4 adults
per person per day for 2 adults
- For families with children we can arrange lunches & dinners so that you can have family time on your own.
- Tours available from 1 day to 2 weeks long.
- Any of the regular tours can act as a model for your own tour or you can
create yours from scratch.
- We offer tours in Scotland, the Scottish / English Borders, Ireland, Brittany and Normandy.
- We provide discretion and confidentiality for guest who are normally 'in the
How to Enquire, Request & Book a Private - Custom Tour
- Use the "Make A Private Tour Enquiry" see button below
- We give you some initial feedback on your wish-list to check it's all possible,
within the time. We do not give a "suggested itinerary" at this stage.
- Once the wish-list is agreed, we will provide a link so you may "Book A Private Tour"
to give us full details. You will pay the initial deposit from the form of £104 per person.
- We then send you a contract, including T&Cs, final cost and the
main points of the tour (a rough itinerary).
- Agree the contract and pay the balance via transfer of funds; we then continue to plan the tour
- We keep in contact with you, sending packing lists, relevant information and
things of interest to whet the appetite.
- We pick you up at the airport or meet-point for a great adventure full of the
expected and hopefully some pleasant surprises.
|Click the button to
(a new window)
Private Custom Tours ~ Examples
Any questions? They are probably answered on the FAQ page (click for new